Grace is built on talent, technology, and trust, Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts and engineered materials. The companys two industry-leading business segmentsCatalysts Technologies and Materials Technologiesprovide innovative products, technologies, and services that enhance the products and processes of our customers around the world. Grace employs approximately 3,700 people in over 30 countries.
This role is a key financial partnership with the Plant Managers. Includes ownership of Finance plant process strategy and execution thereof. This role is responsible for driving financial analytics that help reduce costs and achieve productivity. Examples include Plant KPI management, assisting with Capital projects and driving Cost Management/Productivity reporting metrics. Fiducially responsible for controls related to inventory management for the plant.
- Provide close partnership and drive financial analytics with the Plant Manager - implement, drive, recommend and improve financial reporting processes
- Use critical thinking and analysis skills, serve as a change agent and provide ideas and tangible recommendations on ways to increase productivity
- Lead all aspects of financial analysis for the sites - design and development models that can help to drive change and improvement in product costs
- Lead a variety of tasks including analyzing operational changes, reconciling productivity, and assisting in capital management projects and processes
- Lead plant monthly close processes, cost reviews and prepare manufacturing variance forecasts.
- Manage and Execute Annual Operating Plan (Budget) and all associated activities for the plant
- Create and maintain a strong, cost effective Controls environment ensuring compliance with SEC, US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley accounting and reporting regulations, and company accounting policies and procedures
- Complete all required training courses and perform all job functions in a safe manner adhering to the facility safety policies.
- Assist on special projects across Grace Operations to improve overall plant performance
- Lead processes and engagement with Plant Management and Finance Partners to interpret key plant operating metrics (variances, cost/margin analysis, etc) - and recommend appropriate action.
- Demonstrated Leader of high quality talent and building effective organizations
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills - as well as excellent business acumen
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite capabilities (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- BS in Finance/Accounting or related field
- 10+ years relevant experience in large multinational manufacturing corporation - progressing in finance/accounting and working in a matrixed environment
- MBA or CPA
- SAP and related systems
Grace is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Grace via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Grace. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Grace as a result of the referral or through other means.
EOE Statement: W.R. Grace & Co.is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 27873947 columbia