Order, load, and unload truck deliveries and stock all shelves. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Load and unload all truck deliveries.
- Stock merchandise.
- Must be able to meet productivity standards.
- Keep back room stock areas organized.
- Block and face shelving.
- Build or tear down displays on end units, promo isles and other display areas.
- Maintain sanitation conditions in entire store.
- Check, bag and carryout customer's groceries.
- Order merchandise.
- Able to communicate with customers and associates.
- Make a friendly impression on customers.
- Ability to make intelligent decisions quickly.
- Be prompt, tactful, calm, courteous, and professional in all interactions.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, particularly in the area of maintenance of a work environment free of unlawful harassment or discrimination.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to calmly, courteously, and tactfully handle stressful situations and make a positive impression on associates and customers.
- Must be able to read shelf tags, signs, product labels, training materials, and bulletins.
- Available and able to perform stock clerk duties and customer service duties.
- Qualified and able to operate power machinery and work with various job tools.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Past work record reflects dependability and integrity.
Jobs at Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for a variety of positions, including management opportunities for those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement. If you're interested in a new opportunity with our company, complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: MO||Columbia|| 1729 W Broadway ||65203 || Gerbes||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service; Store Operations ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 28196747 columbia