Posted: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 5:40 AM
Location Columbia MO
Analyze and troubleshoot day to day requests and issues raised by user on Symitar (credit union software) and other applications in the organization.
Also responsible to Build, Maintain and modify PDF forms in Symitar to meet the user needs.
Collaborates with CU staff to analyze requirements, design specifications, develop code, test, troubleshoot, and implement programs into production system.
Develop and maintains documentation to provide clear understanding of the purpose and operational procedures of the program.
Coordinate with vendors and resolve issues. Monitor all aspects of vendor work and ensured that deadlines were met.
Send weekly project status reports, schedule meeting and participate in weekly calls. Ensure all discussions and project decisions are documented.
Maintains member and other data, and produces requested reports for the Credit Union.
BS or MS in Computer Science
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. BS or MS in Computer Science.
2. 1 or more years of experience in software programming including design of specifications, developing code, testing and trouble shooting.
3. Local or close enough for a short easy move.
4. Experience with Symitar credit union software is a plus.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Location: Columbia
• Post ID: 16577783 columbia