Position: Tech Support Specialist II
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 Months (Potential Hire)
- Troubleshoot and restore technical service and equipment problems by analysing symptoms using documented processes. Complete customer requests and provide guidance in resolution of application, hardware, and software problems. Determine business impact of requests and escalate to higher-level professionals when necessary.
- Maintain knowledge database and call tracking database to enhance quality of problem resolutions. Keep apprized of changes in technology and processes by ensuring knowledge and documentation is current and centralized.
- Proactively monitor various systems to catch problems before they become outages and to ensure the health and availability of systems, Servers, network, etc.
- Analyze data to gain a better understanding of business impact. Conduct a gap analysis to respond to and align with customer business needs.
- Perform other job related administrative duties as needed.
- Technical help desk or other job related experience.
- Preferred 1 year call center or IT help desk exp.
- Able to provide technical advice, guidance, & informal training to customers using hardware and software programs.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 28523647 columbia