Dollar General Dedicated - Home Weekly - Entry Level - CDL A Truck Driver - US Xpress (Orangeburg,
Paid Vacation & Great Benefits! New Increased Top Truck Speed: 68 MPH!
U.S. Xpress has a great dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver position where you can get home weekly and get paid vacation.
You can earn up to $82,000 your first year as a professional truck driver with our NEW Post-9/11 GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Veterans ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay.
The most important part of US Xpress is U and we are listening to our drivers! Now USX has one of the lowest Fleet Manager to Driver Ratios. Our fleet managers now have more quality time to work with you so you can earn top pay and get the support you deserve!
Start your career today with U.S. Don't let this opportunity pass you by - call now for details.
- Top Starting Pay
- 4 Pay Raises in 1st Year
- Home Weekly
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio 20:1
- Paid Vacation
- Great Benefits, Including Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Match
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $7,000!
- Newer Trucks - average 2 years old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- Military Veterans - NEW Post-9/11 GI Bill Apprenticeship Program
- Also hiring students - CDL A with no experience
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details.
- Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, class a driver, company driver needed, company driving, company driving needed, company owner, dedicated truck, regional driver, regional driver route, time at home
• Post ID: 28645477 columbia