- Lexington, SC
- Monday through Friday
- WEEKENDS OFF
TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER with highly competitive pay and benefits.
Turn your work into a more satisfying, rewarding experience with Transervice Logistics, Inc., a quality company that has been the trusted choice of premier clients throughout North America for more than forty-five years. We operate 120 locations throughout the continent. Fueled by self-starting team players, our growing, service-oriented organization has openings for:
CLASS-A CDL Regional Drivers
Drive one of our modern, well-designed diesel-powered tractor/trailers, and enjoy a safe and efficient work environment. The professionals we hire will deliver products to retail stores in a timely manner, regularly inspect the truck and supplies, submit truck-condition reports, and maintain a driver log.
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Have a clean PSP/MVR report
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Must have at least 1 year of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and have a current DOT medical card
- No DUI within the past 5 years
- No more than one chargeable accident and one serious moving violation within the past 24 months
- No license suspension or revocation except as a result of an unanswered parking violation or other minor infraction
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally weighing up to 100 pounds
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Great health benefits
- Plus MORE!
Transform your career for the better. Apply now. In addition to excellent pay and benefits, the Transervice team offers real career advancement potential.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, company driving, company driving team, company over the road, conductores clase a, regional driver route, tanker, tanker truck driving
• Post ID: 26894657 columbia