Home > Columbia jobs > Columbia management/professional

Posted: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 12:03 AM



Benefits Offered

Vision, 401K, Medical, Dental

Employment Type


Why Work Here?

“Opportunity to work with awesome clients, great benefits & lots of room for growth!”

Brief Job Summary

Primary role of this Account Executive is to be a design creative within Wolfe Solutions agency offering. Our agency is tasked with developing creative materials for professional sports teams, Fortune 500 brands and local organizations. Account Executive will need to bridge the gap between creative design and marketing program development. Account Executive will spend 75% of time focused on partnership marketing within sports. Remaining 25% will be digital media creative focused.

Job Description / Responsibilities

  • Position will lead agency’s development of tone and positioning of client in the marketplace, along with development of brand solutions leveraging client’s assets
  • Create and edit sales materials: one sheet overviews, presentations (using Keynote and PowerPoint), proposals, miscellaneous documents
  • Collaborate with agency and client’s leaderships to accurately and effectively address stated marketing objectives
  • Develop all creative assets requested
  • Assist Agency and client sales and marketing leadership in developing marketing programs
  • Attend industry meetings and events on behalf of Agency and/or Client
  • Assist with execution of select client deliverables
  • Facilitate and support client workshops with creative and presentation support
  • Assist client sales and marketing staff in preparations for meetings and sales calls
  • Stay abreast of newest trends in presentation technology
  • Work directly with Agency leadership to further develop business building materials
  • Develop and execute a streamlined creative production process


  • Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of experience
  • Sports Marketing experience a plus
  • Knowledge of the sports landscape
  • Ability to manage multiple projects and work under moving timelines
  • Proven leader with very high initiative and work ethic
  • Willingness to work on days and times outside the normal work week when needed
  • Strong project management skills, organization and time management skills
  • Proactive and positive attitude
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Strong presentation skills to varied audiences
  • Highly proficient in Keynote and PowerPoint; Along with Adobe suite of creative applications or other creative software applications
  • Ability to travel to various client offices and wherever events may require
  • Attention to detail
  • Team-centric Attitude

INFORMATION: Contact info:803.200.2584

• Location: Columbia

• Post ID: 28266072 columbia is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2018