Posted: Monday, September 11, 2017 4:07 PM
- This position will report directly to the AFCENT/FPR at AFCENT FP, Shaw AFB, SC
Directly responsible to the customer for all unit supply operations and the management of the Contractor Logistic Support (CLS) accounts; senior supply person responsible for creating, training and maintaining all (CLS) accounts. Individual will receive training from the vendor responsible for the CLS web based system.
Provide CLS system changes to the field units along with training on the new processes. Manage annual equipment requirements. Receive, consolidate ship and track equipment from Shaw AFB to specified desert locations or vice versa. Cross check products orders to ensure all items are received prior to customer approving funds. Work with the Government and or customers to determine equipment authorization functions.
Ensures bench stock of general supplies and equipment is serviceable and ready for immediate issue. Manages equipment custodian accounts; obtain and issue supplies and mission critical equipment to personnel and work centers. Conduct equipment maintenance and repair; track equipment broken beyond repair from field units to vendor identified by the Government or to the Defense Reutilization and Marketing Office (DRMO). Responsible for ordering, tracking, and obtaining equipment through the military supply system and understanding the forms and procedures associated with that position. Other tasks as directed by the customer.
- Responsible for site specific technical statement of work / performance.
- Manages equipment custodian accounts; obtains and issues supplies and mission critical equipment to personnel and work centers.
- Responsible for the initiation, tracking, shipping, expediting, receiving, and inspecting the conformance of all repairable materials through the contractor and government systems.
- Manage annual equipment inventory requirements.
- Participates in weekly meetings/teleconferences as required.
- Maintains all database files for material/equipment on/off site.
- Understand and be able to work with and manage R14/R15 accounts.
- Understand and work with the Air Force Equipment Management System (AFEMS).
- Must ensure adherence to Northrop Grumman and TS Human Resources policies
- Collaborate effectively with his/her peers within other functions and across the enterprise.
- Interfaces with all levels of corporate and government management personnel.
- Champion security requirements, risks, and solutions and drive constructive change within the organization.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17020439&lang=en
• Location: Columbia, Shaw AFB
• Post ID: 23028557 columbia