With a rich understanding of Verizon technology and services, you will leverage this knowledge and expertise to:
- Analyze customer needs and present value-added solutions
- Inspire and excite customers about how our solutions can impact their lives
- Ensure that our customers leave our stores with the best solutions for their needs
- Deliver the best product set-up and coaching experience possible
- Provide our customers with a basic understanding of the functionality of the products and accessories they purchase so that they can immediately enjoy their new solutions
- Attend both formal and informal training to better understand our retail store operations and keep up with company, market, and industry trends
- Support daily business operations, including processing customer transactions and auditing cash receipts daily
As a Verizon Solution Specialist, you will use your outstanding sales expertise, passion for Verizon technology and customer interaction skills to create the ultimate in-store experience. As the driving force in building customer loyalty and growing our existing customer base, you will deliver superior customer service and proactively contact existing customers to ensure they are getting the most out of our products and services.
We believe in the power of technology to solve just about anything. And we have put our sharpest minds to the task. Whatever your passion and expertise, when you join Verizon, you will find a sales team determined to change the world and empower our customers to do the same! You will tackle challenges that will continually spark your intellect, fuel your passion and drive your professional growth. And we will provide you with robust training opportunities and outstanding benefits. So you are always supported to realize your goals.
Join us, and create an inspiring career with the company that meets every day with one question: "What do we want to build next ?"
Are you a good fit for the Solutions Specialist role? A 2-year degree, or at least 1 year of relevant sales experience, is required for this position. Full time positions also require flexible schedule availability including evenings and weekends.
A 2-year or 4-year degree, 1+ years of experience with solutions-based selling in a commissions-based sales environment, and a demonstrated ability to drive sales results are strongly preferred.
Additionally, the following skills and attributes will be integral to your success:
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding solutions-based sales skills
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Passionate about technology
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Motivated to learn
- Professionalism and poise
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6504830-retail-sales-representative