Field Service Tech I
iPro Consulting & IT Services - Columbia, SC
iPro Consulting & IT Services is looking to hire new and experienced Field Service Technicians to become a part of our growing company. We are looking for independent technicians to deliver quality customer service. We offer a wide variety of IT and professional consulting services to contracted vendors. Our goal is to give Prompt, Precise & Professional Service to our customers and maximize retention.
- Manage on-site installation, repair and maintenance of assigned equipment independently
- Diagnose IT errors and technical problems; able to determine proper solutions
- Able to follow company procedures and protocols
- Effectively communicate information with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer request and make appropriate recommendations
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Knowledge of access points
- Able to complete contract paperwork/reports efficiently and in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic IT knowledge; working experience a plus
- Technical degree or Certification a plus
- Current drivers license and reliable transportation
- Smartphone with Camera and Charger
- Technician Tool Kit
- Dependable, reliable & adaptable
- Work flexible shifts including nights & weekends
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must remain smoke-free while on job site
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair assorted service technical equipment
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications.
- Must have basic knowledge of and ability to operate hand and power tools. Experience as a construction worker, electrician, or other technical work may be helpful.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience working with minimal supervision.
Working Conditions and Physical Conditions
- Service coverage areas occasionally consists of 200+ miles
- Overnight stay may be required in order to complete out of area service tickets
- Must be able to safely maneuver through ceilings in commercial buildings
- Must be able to carry, secure and store necessary material, tools, and utility ladders
Job Type: Contract
To apply Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
- IT Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school (Preferred)
• Post ID: 28485767 columbia