Knight Enterprises is a premier telecommunications contractor for Charter Communications (Spectrum) and Comcast (Xfinity).
We are searching for experienced Installer Technician Subcontractors!
Requirements to become a Installer Technician Subcontractor:
- - Pass a background check and drug test
- - Own a work ready and presentable Pick Up Truck, SUV or Van
- - Be able to independently manage day-to-day functions as a triple play certified Broadband Technician
- - Have a valid FL driver s license
Opportunities for Installer Technician Subcontractors:
- - You continue to work on your own
- - You are able to make as much (or as little) as you want to make with unit pay where you can gain by your efficiency
- - You continue to control your schedule and work as your own boss
- - You can work for as many companies as you wish to
- - You will be contracting with one of the leading Telecommunications contractors in the Southeast U.S.
Services provided by a Installer Technician Subcontractor:
As a Broadband Technician Subcontractor, you have the knowledge and training to properly install Cable TV, Internet and Phone services. You are familiar with signal strength meters, toners, cable boxes, internet modems, IP phone systems and other components of a telecommunications system. Specific skills that are required to efficiently provide the subcontractor services:
- - Analyze RF levels to determine if there are issues with a customer s services and repair any issue identified
- - Close and code out all jobs with proper codes
- - Ability to independently stay on top of new technology in the field
- - When necessary, establish connections from tap to customer equipment
- - Verify that all services listed on a work order are functioning properly
- - Demonstrate the use of installed equipment to the customer
As a Installer Technician Subcontractor you will need to be able to engage in certain physical activities, including:
- - Lifting up to 80 lbs at a full range of motion
- - Hand digging a trench for a bury drop
- - Ability to climb a ladder
- - Ability to deal with heights and confined spaces like an attic
- - Ability to work outdoors in the elements
Even though you are a subcontractor, you are expected to utilize proper safety equipment at all times
The Knight Enterprises Culture:
Since 1982, we have built a time-proven track record of delivering unrivaled value, support, and expertise to our customers in everything we do.
Associated topics: cable, calibration, circuit, device, electronic, repair, solder, voltage, wire, wireman
• Post ID: 22961622 columbia